Design & Engineering
Highly Qualified Teams
SECL offers engineering design solutions and services to our worldwide clients. Our team consists of highly qualified, experienced engineers and designers. SECL has multi-discipline expertise in various industry Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Utilities projects.
SECL has an outstanding performance record of delivering high quality services with on-time project delivery. We help our clients reduce their capital costs, manage engineering changes, ease project delivery time line and improve design performance.
Electrical Engineering & Design
We provide engineering and consulting services in Electrical systems and equipment with highly qualified and experienced team of Professional Engineers. We have over 25 years of experience in the Power Industry and Electrical Utilities. An overall experience in the power distribution and generation industry includes high, medium and low voltage electrical systems and equipment; GIS(Gas Insulated Switchgear up to 230kV),MV/LV switchgear; circuit breaker; motor control centre; transformer; generator; motor; uninterruptible power supplies (UPS); battery charger; SCADA; and protective relays.
We have a solid background in the preparation of design specifications, bills of materials and invitation to bid (ITB) documents; cost estimation; conducting FEED and Detailed design / reviews. Have experience in electrical installations, testing, pre-commissioning, start-up and commissioning, as well as in coordination with engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors and vendors as Client Engineers, ensuring timely project completion and hand over. Have significant knowledge in conducting pre-start safety reviews and in occupational health and safety procedures applicable to electrical systems. We are proficient in both field and shop inspections of electrical equipment and systems with major electrical HV vendors like SIEMENS, ABB, AREVA and many others.
Our Engineering and Design Offerings
- Project Philosophies and Basis of Design
- Develop P&ID TypicalP&ID review
- Process datasheet develop and review
- Field Instrumentation datasheets
- Process Control System sizing and review
- I/O counts validation and assignment
- Value engineering support
- HAZOP support
- Feasibility Studies
- C&I project specification and scope of work
- Interface management
- SPI and SPP&ID database set-up and procedure
- System integration
- MAC Package
- Electrical Single Line Diagram
Installation Commissioning and Maintenance Services
- Site installation Supervision
- Pre-commissioning & commissioning
- Plant Start-up support
- Upgrades process control systems & field instruments
- Plant Engineering (operating plant)
- Studies for PCS including field instrumentation modification or expansion
- Plant maintenance services
- Commissioning and Operating HV(230kV GIS) & MV(34.5kV SWGR)
- Commissioning and Operating Transformers (210MVA, 230/34.5/13.8kV and 33MVA, 34.5/13.8kV)